I was asked recently what is life coaching? So thought I’d share a little more about what I do as a coach and what coaching with me is like.
As a coach I hold space for women to be seen, heard, supported and celebrated. For many of the women I coach the time we spend together feels like some respite, an exhalation, in an otherwise full and busy life. It’s often the only block of time in their week where the whole hour is purely about them, not mum, wife, sister, friend, colleague, boss and where they feel completely safe to show up exactly as they are.
The women I work with often: ● Can’t remember or have never experienced what it’s like to be in deep connection and love with who they are at their core, on a soul level
● Feel like they are stuck, or that life is like Groundhog Day, and they have an inkling that there is more to life but don’t know where to start
● Crave deeper connections within their relationships
● Want more joy and fun in their life
● Want to be in love and alignment with their body and their intuition
My coaching, at its core, is about supporting women to be in deep connection with themselves and opening up the possibilities of what they can create for themselves.
My coaching series consist of: ● Pre-coaching questionnaire - designed to get you thinking about what’s currently working for you, what’s not and what you truly want to create for yourself and your life
● Complimentary initial chat - a chance to connect and learn a little more about each other. We delve a little into your questionnaire and discuss what your heart and soul desires
● 6 x fortnightly one hour coaching sessions - where we connect, either in person or via Skype, to really get into all things you and your vision and sets some goals that light you up. Then the magic starts to unfold and I will be with you every step of the way to guide, support, encourage and celebrate you.
● Email support between session and additional resources - im here for you.
So....hope that makes a little sense. If you’re curious or want to know more I’m here, send me a message. I am also working on getting my website up and running soon, can’t wait to share it with you all.